Three officers are lucky to be without life-threatening injuries after being shot at.
Officers arrived at a residence after a woman called 911 to report her husband was suicidal and had access to weapons in their home.
What they didn’t expect was to be attacked when checking on the welfare of the individual.
The three officers approached the front door and police said that’s when 60-year-old Brian Hucabee opened fire. The officers returned fire.
A bullet hit the glass of one of the officer’s shields, cutting his face. Another was hit in the chest but he was wearing body armor. A third bullet grazed the neck of the third officer.
That wasn’t the end of things, though.
Additional News Headlines
- A New Mexico man threatened to kill multiple people, including Joe Biden
- A deal has been reached for Jeffrey Epstein’s prison guards
- YouTuber arrested after attaching dog to balloons, making him fly
- Police handcuffed a man so tightly he had to have hand amputated, lawsuit says
- White woman who called 911 on Black man last year in Central Park sues former employer for racial discrimination